High Range Hyper Plasticising Superior Quality Admixture for High Quality Concrete
Perma Plast Super – 220 C is based on hyper plasticising sulphonated synthetic polymers. It may be dispensed at dosages varying between 0.5 to 2 percent by weight of cement depending upon type of concrete required.
- Perma Plast Super – 220 C is recommended in all high grades concrete.
- Perma Plast Super – 220 C is recommended in hot weather concreting where workability retention over long periods is required.
- Perma Plast Super – 220 C is recommended in marine structures, pile foundations, bridge girders, caissons and such structures where quality of concrete is of prime importance.
- Perma Plast Super – 220 C is also recommended where very high initial and ultimate strengths are expected.
- Hyper plasticising action of this product produces owing concrete, with most kinds of aggregates and varying fine aggregates
- Perma Plast Super – 220 C maintains the workability over long periods.
- Perma Plast Super – 220 C helps in production of high quality concrete which exhibits superior compressive, tensile and flexural strengths and exhibits excellent resistance to chloride and sulphide attacks on concrete.
- Perma Plast Super – 220 C is compatible with all types of cements including pozzolanic and fly ash / slag cements.
- Perma Plast Super – 220 C is specially suggested in all high strength concrete and in construction of marine structures, pile foundations and bridge girders.
- Perma Plast Super – 220 C enables production of dense impermeable and fair finish concrete.ïï¿½ï¿½
- Perma Plast Super – 220 C is available in 30 kg and 250 kg drum.