PERMA PLAST PC-200
PLASTICISING AND SLUMP RETENTION ADMIXTURE FOR CONCRETING IN TEMPERATE ZONE
Perma Plast PC -200 is a medium range plasticizing and slum retaining admixture of use in temperate zones where workability retention is important on concreting sites. Perma Plast PC -200 is recommended in all general concreting.
- Perma Plast PC -200 is recommended in all general concreting in elevated temperatures and in areas slump retention is desired.
- Perma Plast PC -200 is recommended in hot weather concreting where workability retention over long periods are required.
- Perma Plast PC -200 is recommended in pile foundations, bridge girders, caissons high rise structures and such structures where quality of concrete is of prime importance.
- Perma Plast PC-200 is suitable for use with all types aggregates and cements.
- Perma Plast PC-200 maintains the workability over long periods.
- Perma Plast PC-200 helps in production of good quality of concrete continuously.
- Perma Plast PC -200 is compatible with all types of cements including puzzolonic and fly ash / slag cements.
- Perma Plast PC-200 is specially suggested in all high strength concrete and in construction of marine structures, pile foundations and bridge girders.
- Perma Plast PC-200 enables production of dense impermeable and fair finish concrete.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Perma Plast PC -200 should be added to the mix along with water. Addition of plasticizers to the dry mix or dry cement should be avoided. During long transits of concrete fifty percent of the recommended dosage of Perma Plast PC-200 can be added at the batching plant and the remaining fifty percent at site just before pouring.
Perma Plast PC-200 is available in 25kg, 100Kg and 200 Kg drum.