Perma Flex Coat is an environment friendly acrylic protective Perma Flex Coats which protects walls from algae, fungus, polluting atmosphere and make them waterproof. The product is available as per the shade card in 18 shades which are totally alkali stable and resistant to UV and IR rays, The product is highly flexible and electrometric with strong anti-carbonation properties and allows the concrete surface to breathe normally.
Primary Uses :
- Perma Flex Coat is used to provide a water proof and anti-carbonation coating for the external RCe walls as well as masonry walls
- Perma Flex Coat is applied to external wall surfaces to make them resistant to algae, fungus, carbonation, UV and IR rays from the sun
- Perma Flex Coal is used to make the external colored finish long lasting
- Perma Flex Coat is water based, hence easy to apply with brush roller or airless spray and is non toxic and environment friendly
- Perma Flex Coat can be built up to thicknesses and with proper rollers architectural texture finishes can be achieved
- Parma Flex Coat makes the surfaces algae and fungus free and protects the walls from carbonation attacks
Packing : Perma Flex Coat is supplied In 1.5 kg., 5kg, 15kg and 50kg packs.