Perma Eazee Coat is a milky white liquid which can be brush applied to most structural surfaces to make them waterproof. The coating is UV stable and highly flexible.
Primary Uses :
- Perma Eazee Coat is used to Water proof all types of RCC surfaces such as Roofs chajjas, Parapet walls and External walls
- Asbestos cement sheet
- Roofs canals are waterproofed using scrim cloth at the junctions, Overlaps and j-bolts as re-inforcement
- as a Damp proof course applied under the first layer of bricks or blocks in masonry works
- Eazee Coat is applied directly from the can
- Eazee Coat cures to give a permanently flexible and resilient surface resistant to a wide range of temperatures
- No cleaning solvents are required and can be washed off with water when it is still wet
- Single component and easily brush applied
- Can be used on wet surface and during rainy season
- Mechanical damages to the membrane can easily be repaired by spot application
- The membrane allows the concrete surface to breath
- Seamless application no joints are required.
Packing : Perma Eazee Coat is supplied in 500 gm, 1.5 kg, 10kg, 15kg & 50 kg packs.