PERMA GROUT - 60 WHITE
A FREE FLOWING NON SHRINK HIGH STRENGTH WHITE GROUT
Perma Grout-60 White is a free flowing, non shrink high strength grout mix, supplied in white powder form which needs only on site addition of water to form a ready to use grout slurry.
- Perma Grout-60 White is used for:
- Grouting heavy machine foundations which are subjected to huge dynamic loads.
- Grouting underneath base plates of machines.
- Grouting of columns / stanchion foundations.
- Grouting of crane rails, anchor bolts, dowel bars etc.
- High early and ultimate strength: Pe r m a G r o u t - 6 0 W h i t e a c h i e v e s a
- compressive strength of over 300 kg/cm in 24 hours and strengths in excess of 2 600 kg/cm in 28 days.
- Non Shrink: Perma Grout-60 White is expansive. It exhibits an expansion of about 4% in plastic state and 0.2% in hardened state. Hence the chances of shrinkage of grouting material do not arise.
- Free flowing and self Levelling: Perma Grout-60 White is free flowing and self levelling: It occupies voids and recesses without the need of any tamping or vibration. The product can also be pumped.
- Safety in use: Perma Grout-60 White is free from an added chlorides, sulphates, nitrates and any ferrous materials.
DIRECTION FOR USE
- Clean the foundation surfaces to be grouted so that they are free from dust, dirt, oil, grease, curing compound, paint etc.
- Make the surface wet and avoid stagnation of water in the recesses.
- Mix Perma Grout-60 White with water as per the ratios mentioned with properties above to form a smooth consistency mortar or slurry. Lower the water content higher will be the strength.
- Pour Perma Grout-60 White mortar or slurry in the pocket or recess to be grouted. After initial hardening cure by placing wet hessian over it.
Perma Grout-60 White is available in 10 kg,
25 kg and 50 kg lined HDPE sack.