Perma Plast Super – 280
HIGH RANGE HYPER PLASTICISING SUPERIOR QUALITY ADMIXTURE FOR HIGH QUALITY CONCRETE
Complying to ASTM C 494 Type A, F. and G IS-9103-2007.
- Perma Plast Super-280 is based on hyper plasticising sulphonated synthetic polymers. It may be dispensed at dosages varying between 0.5 to 2 percent by weight of cement depending upon type of concrete required.
- Perma – Plast Super-280 is recommended in all high grade concrete which has a cement content more than of over 375 kgs/ M3
- Perma – Plast Super-280 is recommended in hot weather concreting where workability retention over long periods is required.
- Perma – Plast Super-280 is recommended in marine structures, pile foundations, bridge girders, caissons and such structures where quality of concrete is of prime importance.
- Perma – Plast Super-280 is also recommended where very high initial and ultimate strengths are expected.
- Perma – Plast Super-280 is also recommended for use with Microsilica.
- Hyper plasticising action of this product produces free flowing concrete, with most kinds of aggregates and varying fine aggregates.
- Perma – Plast Super-280 maintains the workability over long periods.
- Perma – Plast Super-280 helps in production of high quality concrete which exhibits superior compressive, tensile and flexural strengths and exhibits excellent resistance to chloride and sulphide attacks on concrete.
- Perma – Plast Super-280 is compatible with all types of cements including puzzolanic and fly ash / slag cements and Microsilica.
- Perma – Plast Super-280 is specially suggested in all high strength concrete and in construction of marine structures, pile foundations and bridge girders.
- Perma – Plast Super-280 enables production of dense impermeable and fair finish concrete.
Perma Plast Super-280 is based on hyper plasticising sulphonated synthetic polymers carefully selected to give superior initial and ultimate results.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Perma Plast Super-280 is not a health hazard or fire risk. Spillages should be washed immediately to avoid possibilities of slipping.
Perma Plast Super-280 is available in 30 kg, 120 kg and 250 kg HDPE drums.
Perma Plast Super-280 has a shelf life of 24 months if stored in manufacturer’s original drums. Perma Plast Super-280 should be stored in a place where temperature does not drop below + 5°C. If the product is frozen, thaw at+30°C and agitate until completely reconstituted. Shake well before use