Perma Plast PC-405
A POLYCARBOXYLIC ETHER BASED HIGH RANGE PLASTICISING AND WORKABILITY RETENTION ADMIXTURE FOR HIGH QUALITY CONCRETE.
Perma Plast PC – 405 is based on hyper plasticising synthetic polymers. It may be dispensed at dosages varying between 0.5 to 2 percent by weight of cement depending upon type of concrete required.
- Perma Plast PC – 405 is recommended in all high grade concrete which has a cement content of over 400 kg/m3.
- Perma Plast PC – 405 help to control of bleed resulting from poor grading of fine aggregate in the concrete mix.
- Perma Plast PC – 405 is of use in hot weather concreting and in concreting works in areas lying high temperature zones.
- Perma Plast PC – 405 is recommended in hot weather concreting where workability retention over long periods is required.
- Perma Plast PC – 405 is recommended in marine structures, pile foundations, bridge girders, caissons, high rise structures and such structures where quality of concrete is of prime importance.
- Perma Plast PC – 405 is also recommended where very high initial and ultimate strengths are expected.
- Hyper plasticizing action of this product produces free flowing concrete with most kinds of aggregates and varying fine aggregates.
- Perma Plast PC – 405 maintains the workability over long periods.
- Perma Plast PC – 405 helps in production of high quality concrete which exhibits superior compressive, tensile and flexural strengths and exhibits excellent resistance to chloride and sulphide attacks on concrete.
- Perma Plast PC – 405 is compatible with all types of cements including pozzolanic and fly ash / slag cements.
- Perma Plast PC – 405 is specially suggested in all high strength concrete and in construction of marine structures, pile foundations and bridge girders.
- Perma Plast PC 405 enables production of dense impermeable and fair finish concrete.
- Perma Plast PC – 405 helps to control segregation and bleed in concrete resulting from poor fine aggregate grading.
Perma Plast PC – 405 is available in 25 kg, 100 kg and 200 kg HDPE drum.