Perma Super Cladex
AMBIENT CURE EPOXY ADHESIVE KIT FOR VERTICAL CLADDING OF MARBLE, GRANITE & DECORATIVE STONES
Perma Super Cladex is a two component, fast setting, high strength epoxy adhesive system. Perma Super Cladex is used for fixing stones, granites, marble, tile and any such claddings material on to the vertical surfaces. Perma Super Cladex helps in holding the bonded surfaces through various climatic temperatures and various water and chemical exposures.
Perma Super Cladex is ideal for bonding granite, marble, tiles, stones and any such decorative cladding material to the concrete or stone wall surface. This product achieves a strong bond between the surfaces within minutes, reducing the support time need before bonding. Used as a bonding agent between two segments of bridge girders, when properly applied on both surfaces.
- High strength.
- Resistance to water and chemical attack.
- Solvent less Epoxy System
- Supplied in Pre-Weighed units
- Hardens quickly
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- All surfaces must be thoroughly cleaned and prepared. All loose particles, laitence, dust, curing compounds, oil, grease, fat, bitumen and paint must be removed if good bond strength is to be achieved.Gloss surfaces must be abraded. If oil or grease are present, scrub surface with hot detergent water and rinse thoroughly. Where the concrete surface is badly disintegrating, the degraded areas should be removed by chipping, grit blasting, or scabbling until a sound base is obtained.Remove loose par ticles and prepare as above.All laitence that has not been worn away should be removed by mechanical scarification, sandblasting, or by acid etching. Visible signs of mould growth, lichen or algae, should be removed and treated with a fungicidal wash. New concrete should have cured until the shrinkage and moisture movement is low. Surfaces heavily impregnated with mould oil should be degreased and sandblasted or mechanically scarified to remove the contaminated surface. All curing compound should have disintegrated or be removed and application carried out only over clean, dust free surface.
Carefully transfer the entire contents of the Reactor Component to Base Component and mix thoroughly, using a stout, palette knife or a slow running drill with a paint mixing paddle until uniformity is achieved. This normally takes 2-3 minutes.
GUIDE TO APPLICATION
Apply the well mixed Perma Super Cladex on the back of the granite, marble, or the tile to be cladded in sufficient spots to ensure good bonding. Press the cladding material against the surface to be cladded and support it for a few minutes till the Perma Super Cladex holds the surface together.
Perma Super Cladex is available in 200 gms, 500 gms and 1Kg pack & 2 kg pack of equal quantities of Base & Reactor
Perma Super Cladex has a shelf life of 12 Months from the date of manufacturing.
- PERMA warrants that all products are free from any defects of manufacture and comply with the specifications given in their respective technical data sheet. No warranty can be given as to the results of use because conditions of use, such as site conditions, surface preparations, workmanship, weather, structural issues and other factors are beyond the control of PERMA. Purchaser agrees to seek the advice of qualified professionals to carry out tests & take trials to determine the suitability of products for their intended purpose prior to full scale usage of PERMA products and assumes all risks.
- The company does not assume any liability for unsatisfactory results, arising from the use of our products. Purchaser’s sole liability is limited to replacement of product or refund of the purchase price paid if any product proven defective. No other warranties, express or implied, shall apply including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- PERMA shall not be liable for any consequential damages arising from the use of our products for unsatisfactory results.
- The information supplied in this datasheet is based on our experience through extensive research and is given in good faith in order to help prospective users. We reserve the right to update the information provided in our technical data sheet at any time without prior notice within the scope of technical progress or new developments.