Perma Grout - 40 is a free flowing shrinkage compensating grout mix supplied in Grey powder form which needs only on site addition of water to form a ready to use grouting slurry.
Primary Uses :
Perma Grout - 40 is used for :
- Machine foundations
- Column/Stanchion foundations
- Grouting structural cut outs and recesses in sanitary fittings like floor traps, annular spaces of pipe passes through walls etc, in residential buildings.
- Grouting crane rails, anchor bolts, dowel bars etc.
- Perma Grout - 40 achieves the strength of parent concrete within 72 hours i.e.200kgs/cm2
- Perma Grout - 40 is shrinkage compensating hence least affected by shrinkage.
- Perma Grout - 40 is free flowing and self leveling hence dose not require any vibrations.
- Perma Grout - 40 is free from any added Chlorides, Sulphates, it rates and any ferrous materials.
- Perma Grout - 40 achieves a final strength of 400kgs/cm2 after7days
Packing : Perma Grout - 40 is supplied in 25 kgs, 10kg & 50kg sack