Three Component Heavy Duty Epoxy Concrete for Industrial Floors and Heavy Duty Repairs of Dams, Tunnels and Bridges
Perma Master Floor (HDM) is a Three Component high performance epoxy resin based concrete that provides a rough looking extremely strong bedding mortar or screed mortar to industrial floors. This product is also used in heavy duty repairs of dams, tunnels, spillways, bridge girders etc.
- Abrasion resistant and hard wearing.
- Slip resistant.
- High Strength.
- Easy to handle,
- Resistant to chemicals and aggressive substance.
Directions for Use
- Surface preparation - As with all epoxy resin systems, surface preparation is of prime importance. For concrete surfaces, remove all grease, oil, dust, laitance etc. Ensure substrate to receive the screed is sound, cut back to sound surface wherever necessary.
- Primings - Remove dust and ensure that all the surface is dry. Prime with Perma Master Prime-CN or Perma Master Bond.
- Mixing - Do not split packs or alter the components in any way. Mix in a suitable mechanical pan type resin mixer. Thoroughly mix both liquid components together prior to the addition of the aggregate component. Remix until the aggregate is completely dispersed.
- Application - Spread the mixed Perma Master Floor (HDM) onto the primed surface the primer must still be fully tacky. Rake or spread out to the thickness required, compact and finish with a steel trowel.
- Perma Master Floor (HDM) shall be laid on suitable prepared surfaces where indicated. Perma Master Floor (HDM) is manufactured to the following specifications.
- Composition - 3 component solvent free epoxy resin based system filled with aggregates.
- Perma Master Floor (HDM) is available in 10 kg pre weighted units and in bulk.