Epoxy Based Non Slump Structural Repair System
Perma Master Patch-NS is a high performance epoxy resin based structural repair system that provides a smooth finish to the repaired areas. Perma Master Patch —NS is a two component product based on epoxy Base and Hardener which needs only on site addition of quartz ball Mill powder or silica flour to produce a non slump paste which is used for repairing beam and column edges and spalled / honeycombed concrete.
- Very strong repair material.
- The repair mortar paste is non slump.
- Repaired areas can be put to use faster.
Directions for Use
- Surface Preparation - As with all epoxy resin systems, surface preparation is of prime importance. For concrete surfaces, remove all grease, oil, dust, laitance etc. Ensure substrate to receive the screed is sound, cut back to sound surface wherever necessary.
- Priming - Remove dust and ensure the surface is dry. Prime with Perma Master Prime-CN / Perma Master Bond.
- Mixing - Mix in a suitable pan type of a mixer consisting of 720 gms Base and 280 gms of Reactor components and to this add and mix 2 Kg quartz ball mill powder and quartz sand 30/80 in 1:1 proportion. Mix in a suitable pan type of a mixer.
- Application - Perma Master Patch-NS mortar thus prepared looks like a stiff paste. Apply the mixed Master Patch-NS mortar onto the primed surface while it is still tacky, and feather edge it to restore the original shape of the structural member.
- Perma Master Patch-NS is available in 250 gms and 1 kg pre weighed units and in bulk.