Polycarboxylic Ether Based Superplasticizers
HIGH RANGE HYPER PLASTICISING AND SLUMP RETENTION ADMIXTURE BASED ON POLYCARBOXYLIC ETHER
Complying to: A.S.T.M. C494: Type A.F. and G IS -9103-2007.
Perma Plast PC – 304 is based on Polycarboxylic ether and synthetic polymers. It may be dispensed at dosages varying between to 0.6 to 2 percent by weight of cement depending upon type of concrete required.
- Perma Plast PC – 304 is recommended in all high grade concrete which has a cement. content of over 375 kg/m3.
- Perma Plast PC – 304 is recommended in hot weather concreting where workability retention over long periods is required.
- Perma Plast PC – 304 is recommended in marine structures, pile foundations, bridge girders, caissons and such structures where quality of concrete is of prime importance.
- Perma Plast PC – 304 is also recommended where very high initial and ultimate strengths are expected.
- Perma Plast PC – 304 is also recommended for use with Microsilica.
- Perma Plast PC – 304 is recommended in hot weather concreting.
- Ne aggregates.owing concrete, with most kinds of aggregates and varying Hyper plasticizing action of this product produces free
- Perma Plast PC – 304 maintains the workability over long periods.
- exural strengths and exhibits excellent resistance to chloride and sulphide attacks on concrete. Perma Plast PC – 304 helps in production of high quality concrete which exhibits superior compressive, tensile and
- y ash / slag cements and Microsillica. Perma Plast PC – 304 is compatible with all types of cements including puzzalonic,
- Perma Plast PC – 304 is specially suggested in all high strength concrete and in construction of marine structures, pile foundations and bridge girders.
- nish concrete. Perma Plast PC – 304 enables production of dense impermeable and fair
- Perma Plast PC – 304 enables concreting during hot weather and in the areas lying in high temperature zones.
Perma Plast PC – 304 is based on Poly Carboxylic ether and hyper plasticising synthetic polymers carefully selected to give superior initial and ultimate results.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
re risk. Spillages should be washed immediately to avoid possibilities of slipping.ïï¿½ï¿½Perma Plast PC – 304 is not a health hazard or
Perma Plast PC – 304 is available in 25 kg, 100 kg, 200 kg HDPE drum.
Perma Plast PC – 304 has a shelf life of 12 months if stored in manufacturer’s original packing in a cool and dry place away from moisture and heat.