Perma Bitu Coat is a dark brown liquid, which turns black upon drying. It is used in waterproofing and protection of subsoil structures from chloride and sulphate attack.
Primary Uses :
- Perma Bitu Coat is used for waterproofing all type of RCC, brickbat coba, asbestos cement sheets and zinc/aluminum sheets etc.
- Perma Bitu Coat can be used for repairing the damaged bitumen felts, cracked stoneware drainage pipes.
- As damp proof course applied under the first layer of bricks or blocks work in the masonry.
- As waterproof coating externally applied on the basement walls, footings etc before back filling.
- As anti corrosive and anti-termite coating in all subsoil structures before back filling.
- As crack filler and repair water proof coating on brickbat coba and on brickbat coba and on concrete roofs.
- Bitu coat is water based and hence not messy like conventional bituminous products.
- Bitu coat is has high PH and hence more compatible with concrete.
- No Cleaning solvents are required and can be washed off with water when it is still wet.
- Single component and easily brush applied.
- Can be used on wet surfaces and during rainy season.
Packing : Perma Bitu Coat is supplied in 500kg, 1kg & 10Kg. Packs.