Perma Waterproof Butyl Tape SF-50 Is a single sided butyl rubber adhesive tape which is used for water proofing all joints in construction Industry, during construction and post construction.
Primary Uses :
- Perma Waterproof Butyl Tape SF-50 is used for covering all cracks, construction joints, bends and corners and joints of non homogeneous materials before application of waterproof membranes such as Penna Guard or Penna Eazee Coat
- Is used for joint sealing of the metallic and non metallic roofing such as aluminum, zinc asbestos sheeting. 3. Penna Butyl Tape'SF5O can be used for sealing all joints in timber framed houses
- It is used for sealing all the comer joints and the joints between the horizontal and vertical RCC surfaces of the sunken slabs of to nets and bathrooms after water proofing. It is also used for covering of all cutouts and pipe joints in the walls
- This tape is used for covering the insulated air conditioning ducts
- Perma Waterproof Butyl Tape SF-50 Is resistant to hot and cold temperatures. It with stands 90oC without yielding
- Perma Waterproof Butyl Tape SF-50 Is totally waterproof
- It has good adhesion to all types of surfaces and can be planted over.
- 50mm x 20mtr - 1roll (minimum pkg 8 roll)
- 100mm x 20mtr - 1roll (minimum pkg 4 roll).