High Range Poly Carboxylic Ether Based Admixture for Hyperplasticixing and Good Slump Retention in Concrete
Weather Concreting Admixtures is based on hyper plasticising poly carboxylic ether. It may be dispensed at dosages varying between 0.5 to 2 percent by weight of cement depending upon type of concrete required.
- Perma Plast PC – 401 C is recommended in all high grade concrete which has a cement content of over 400 kg/m3.
- Perma Plast PC – 401 C is recommended in hot weather concreting where workability retention over long periods is required.
- Perma Plast PC – 401 C is recommended in marine structures, pile foundations; bridge girders, caissons, high rise structures and such structures where quality of concrete is of prime importance.
- Perma Plast PC – 401 C is also recommended where very high initial and ultimate strengths are expected.
- Hyper plasticizing action of this product produces free flowing concrete with most kinds of aggregates and varying fine aggregates.
- Perma Plast PC – 401 C maintains the workability over long periods.
- Perma Plast PC – 401 C helps in production of high quality concrete which exhibits superior compressive, tensile and flexural strengths and exhibits excellent resistance to chloride and sulphide attacks on concrete.
- Perma Plast PC – 401 C is compatible with all types of cements including pozzolanic and fly ash / slag cements.
- Perma Plast PC – 401 C is specially suggested in all high strength concrete and in construction of marine structures, pile foundations and bridge girders.
- Perma Plast PC -401 C enables production of dense impermeable and fair finish concrete.
- Perma Plast PC – 401 C is available in 200 kg Drum.